H&M’s Annual General Meeting was held at Victoriahallen, Stockholm International Fairs in Stockholm on Thursday 3 May, at 3 p.m.
Annual General Meeting 2012
The Annual General Meeting decided according to the Board’s and CEO’s proposal a dividend of SEK 9:50 per share be paid for 2011.
Tuesday 8 May 2012 was decided as record day. With this record date Euroclear Sweden AB (formerly VPC) is expected to pay out the dividend on 11 May 2012.
To be guaranteed a dividend H&M shares must be bought on 3 May at the latest
Documents for the AGM 2012
- Notice of HMs Annual General Meeting
- Information about members of the Board of Directors proposed by the Nomination Committee of H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend
- Account of the work of HMs Election Committee ahead of the 2012 AGM
- Proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Statement on the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance
- Auditors opinion on compensation to directors
- Managing Director Karl-Johan Perssons presentation at the AGM
- Presentation material from the AGM
- Information from the 2012 AGM
- Minutes from the AGM
- Appendix to Minutes from the AGM