H&M’s annual general meeting 2019 was held at Erling Perssonsalen, Aula Medica, Karolinska Institutet, Solna, on Tuesday 7 May.
Annual General Meeting 2018
The Annual General Meeting on May 8 2018, decided according to the board’s proposal a dividend of SEK 9.75 per share to be paid for 2017 and that the dividend is to be paid in two instalments during the year – in May and in November.
11 May 2018 was decided as record date for the first dividend payment of SEK 4.90 per share. With this record day, Euroclear Sweden AB is expected to pay the dividend on 16 May 2018. To be guaranteed dividend payment, the H&M shares must have been purchased no later than 8 May 2018. Ex-dividend day is 9 May 2018.
13 November 2018 was decided as record date for the second dividend payment of SEK 4.85 per share. With this record day, Euroclear Sweden AB is expected to pay the dividend on 16 November 2018. To be guaranteed the second dividend payment, the H&M shares must have been purchased no later than 9 November 2018. Ex-dividend day is 12 November 2018.
Documents for the AGM 2018
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend
- Information about members of the Board of Directors proposed by the Nomination Committee of H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Account of the work of H&Ms Election Committee ahead of the 2018 AGM
- Proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Requests to the Annual General Meeting 2018
- Statement of the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance 2018
- CEO address at AGM 2018
- Presentation material from the AGM 2018
- Information from the 2018 AGM of H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Minutes from the 2018 AGM
- Auditors opinion on compensation to senior executives